Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Absolute love

Absolute love, or the divine love is a love that is utterly crushing and utterly liberating at the same.
Every time I feel it I feel as if nothing matters, nothing I do is worth anything at all since all actions
are equally lovable. That the divine truly loves everyone equally and all actions equally. To touch upon the face of god was never the goal, it was the struggle that mattered. For me once I felt this I felt why it was so important that humanity forgets who we are, why we do not know remember our divine potential and the divine love. The only way to keep doing what we do now and what we apparently like doing now is to forget divine love and the divine self.

If nothing matters to the divine and all it does is love its creation then there will never be judgment of you or judgment of those who harmed you. Moral or spiritual guidelines wont be found in the face of god, it will only be found in your face
once it reflects back to you. God will no longer run to your help, no longer doom those against you and hold your hand and tell you what to do, You are truly alone, or so the first instinct tells you. Yet, we are far from being alone then, God, the divine will always be by your side, watching you if you fall and helping you up
again. But the difference is that now the burden of your actions is on you and god will no longer correct your actions for you. There will no longer be a quick answer to quick questions and the answer will no longer come from the outside. There is no one to point the finger at and say "he is god, he is responsible for all the suffering in the world".

The experience of the divine love is something that cant be explained in normal terms.
It can only be explained as coming of age in the soul. To know there is no longer anyone else I can
blame for all the problems in the world, no longer a god I can shake my fist at and curse at. God hasn’t gone anywhere, god is as much here as s/he has always been. What has changed is not in god it is in me. It is a show put on for my benefit. All of this is little more than a dream wrapped around our eyes
so we would act as we believe and believe that god is vengeful or that god is angry. It is the only way we can experience a world with a god of anger or a god of vengeance.

So one day Yahweh or Lucifer or Satan or any one of the thousands of powerful spirits can come here and claim they are god and even truly believe this but it wont make it any more true. They may have even created our physical body, might have crafted our soul from their own body and they could easily move mountains and do all that we expect them to do. Yet they are no more god
than I am the keyboard I write with. It is very much true that I am all there is and all there is a part of me as well as a part of you, and in the end there is only one and in the end I am the keyboard I write with. The mind I have now, the thoughts I have now are not the mind and the thoughts of the keyboard I write with even if the keyboard and I are in the end one and same.

Absolute love is an experience that sheds away all these ideas and shows that there is only a "pulsating field of love" behind this all, the layer of reality, the layer of creation is so thin, it is not even a millimeter thick and there is a field of love that stretches on for infinity beyond that. The layer at the edge of creation separates the bubble of the world from the love beyond this
world. It is the eyelids of the world that keep us asleep and keeps our world alive. When its
brushed aside it is like coming home.

Yet the divine love, the creators love behind the final curtain is such that it burns away all baggage, all the doubts and fears and slowly turns you into pure love until you vanish from the world or find something to keep you in this world. You slowly float to the surface unless you desire to stay under. Creation is an act of willpower, it takes willpower to do anything in this world since if you have non you'll vanish and slowly return to the creator. I found my anchor, I found my reason to stay in this world and what you do when you
come face to face with the divine love is find your reason to exists, your anchor or vanish.

"Is there nothing in this world you/I created that you/I wish to feel, is there nothing more here that finds your/my fancy. Nothing more you/I want
to feel no one you/I wish to talk to, no one you wish to love?"

Yes or no?

Does the dream go on or is it time to awake?

No comments: